March 13, 2014

Crochet Challenge: Start a crochet notebook, journal, scrapbook, or blog

Week 2, 03-12-14  Challenge:  Start a crochet notebook, journal, scrapbook, or blog.
Answer:   I've spent HOURS this past week working on this blog to be practical, and hopefully, user-friendly.

As for a journal, it is here on Ravelry; it keeps all my projects, complete and to-do, along with pictures, and keeps track of my yarn and crochet tools.  A great resource for help and patterns, it's wonderful!

My crochet scrapbook is here on Pinterest, where it's loaded with aids, techniques, color schemes, stitches, patterns, etc. etc.!

I also have a lot of it downloaded to my computer.

Sometimes technology is great, isn't it?  But just in case I do regular computer back-ups LOL

Until next time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's never too late to join the 52 Week Crochet Challenge by Julie at Red Berry Crochet!
One simple task per week - your skills, style & knowledge will evolve by just having fun!


#crochet #organization

6 comments:

  1. I followed you on Pinterest and Ravelry - I am glad you have started your blog up again! I got you on the blog roll list and followed you here too. You have so many wonderful ideas (I LOVE those elephants you made!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I appreciate it - I loved doing the elephants :)

      Delete
  2. Your blog is gorgeous! Thanks for joining the Challenge, and you've really got week 2 covered :) Pinterest is great for a crochet scrapbook - thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't really thought of it that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't thank you enough for this challenge because it got my blog up and running!

      Delete
  3. The challenge is great and I am looking forward to making new creative friends! I am a little behind, but am working on catching up. Your blog is simply lovely. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the the time to leave a comment. ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellooooo from me too!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, taking the time to read and for leaving me a lovely comment too. Ooh, and for adding me to your blog roll list! Your blog looks beautiful, I nearly used the same template, great minds! I am looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations. So happy to be taking the challenge with you. Best wishes, Gez

    ReplyDelete

Thank you coming by. Your comments and opinions are always appreciated!