Pages

Housewarming throw - Delicate Shells

This is shell stitch throw was made as a housewarming gift.  It was fast to make with two strands of yarn held together and a size P crochet hook.  Too bad I am not a better photographer, because it is such a pretty color, and the stitch is so lovely.  It was pleasant to make, and very soft.   Click on the pics to view pattern info and my notes.

 Housewarming Throw - Delicate Shells
Grandson wanted to get in the picture - how could I refuse?
 Housewarming Throw - Delicate Shells    Housewarming Throw - Delicate Shells

#shell #crochet-stitch #afghan #quick

7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful color, and the brown sets it off perfectly! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was surprised at how much I liked the color combo.

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful blanket - and it looks as if it was given the seal of approval too ;) He is ADORABLE (I see the afghan you made earlier in the background - still my favorite hehe)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Noah is pretty sure that he belongs in every picture taken :)

      Delete
  3. I think your gift is simply lovely. Color is such a weird thing in photography...then there is the whole monitor thing and light thing and on and on. Off to explore more of your blog! ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely gift, I'd like to be a better photographer when it comes to the pictures I take for my blog. All too often I'm in a hurry and don't spend time considering what I'm taking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take my time, consider the framing, light etc and it's still bad LOL.. I need to learn a few photography skills but then that would take time away from my crocheting!

      Delete

Your comments and opinions are always appreciated!