February 26, 2015

Pansy Granny Square: September 2014BAMCAL #2


Crochet Pattern - Pansy Granny Square
Pretty Pansies

This square is one I chose to go with my BAMCAL afghan from a pattern that I already had, which is not free,
   BUT! 
                  BUT!  
                                   BUT! 


Here is an equally lovely, free pattern by a  very talented designer:  Spring Pansy Granny Free Pattern by AnnooCrochet Designs



As for my square above (with the leaves and peach border), click the pic for complete info, including the free leaf pattern link.  When you get there, be sure to scroll to the bottom for my notes, which often give trouble spots, tips and helpful info!

For more free granny square patterns, click granny squares at the bottom of this post
(underneath the Leave a Comment link).

Making one of these squares?  I'd love to see it!
Just put the link in the comments :)

Until next time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!  Don't be alone!   Let's crochet together!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love pansies so these are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're actually easy and quick to do! I made an afghan for my Nana where every pansy was a different color/color combination.

      Delete
  2. just found your blog, so much to read about I may have to put the ironing off until tomorrow!
    love the pansy.
    dianashappyroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any excuse to put ironing off is a good thing! Glad I could be of service :D

      Delete

Thank you coming by. Your comments and opinions are always appreciated!